During the checkout process you will have the a number of payment and delivery options to choose from, for your information these are detailed below.
On completion of the checkout process, an order will be created at our end and you should receive an email detailing your order and the expected cost.
The order will then be checked by us to ensure that we can fulfill it. If there is a problem, which is normally stock levels, then we will be in touch to discuss options.
Once the order is finalised with you, you will then receive an order confirmation email with an attached invoice for payment and your records.
Payment normally occurs at this point and once we have confirmed the receipt of the full amount, the order will be shipped and you should receive a final email notifying you of this fact.
For your security we do not carry out any monetary transactions, they are all handled by secure 3rd party payment and settlement portals.
It's recommended that you wait until you receive the order Confirmation and Invoice before paying so that we can ensure that we can complete the order.
You can choose from:
- BACS - secured by your bank.
- Credit Card (via iZettle) - this option results, once the order has been confirmed with you, with us sending you an email which contains secure links to the iZettle payment portal. You can then use these links to carry out the transaction yourself on the secure iZettle portal.
- PayPal - secured by PayPal. You will need your own PayPal account to use this option. Please be aware that if this option is used, you will be taken to the PayPal portal at the final step of the checkout process and the amount will be taken from your account at that point. If there are subsequently any order issues (i.e. stock) then these will need to be resolved after you have paid. Note: this option carries a 3% service charge.
You can choose from:
- Collection from our Nursery - this is by appointment only. Once we have confirmed the order we will be in touch to arrange collection details. Payment on collection is possible.
- Personal delivery to your door - this is by arrangement only and you need to be local to the nursery. So postcodes BH14 to BH18 inclusive and anywhere in DT11. This option carries a fixed fee of £5.00.
- Postal / Courier - this is the only option if you are not local to the nursery and carries a standard fee of £10.00. In the unlikely event of the cost being higher we will be in touch to discuss options. This is normally a 24hr service but we will only dispatch from Monday to Wednesday to avoid plants being held in transit warehouses over the weekend. A "safe place" to leave the parcel will be required. Signed for will carry an extra charge and someone will need to be at the delivery address to receive the item. Note that delivery times/slots are not available. NOTE: We will only dispatch Monday to Wednesday